In 2002 I was accepted in the Physics Department of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, however from early on I understood that my true calling laid in the science of informatics. This realization urged me to explore different paths towards the field of informatics and acquire my first knowledge through my participation in the Department's Computer Lab Support Team, teaching of the Applied Informatics Lab as a pre-graduate assistant without pay and my employment in the Grid Infrastructure Team of A.U.Th..
In 2008 my love for informatics led me to transfer to the Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications, T.E.I. of Epirus where I graduated in 2013 with honors. During my time in the T.E.I. I was employed in the Laboratory of Knowledge and Intelligent Computing and in the Central Library of the Institute as a technician. I completed my practice in the IT department of the Hellenic Vehicle Industry (ELVO). In January of 2014 I completed my Military Service.
In September of 2015 I joined the work force of Neda Intelligent Media as an Information Systems Analyst - Technical Consultant. Our partnership ended in December 2015.
From July of 2016 until October 2017 I worked at Alfanet S.A. as a Computer Technician.
In October of 2017 I started collaborating with deZitech dynamics as a PHP Developer and Server Administrator.
PHP / MySQL100%
WordPress / WooCommerce90%
OpenCart / PrestaShop / Magento50%
C++ / Java / Ruby60%
GIMP / Pixelmator80%
Windows / Linux / MacOS90%
Oct. 2017 - Today
- Ecommerce implementation and support in CS-Cart, WooCommerce, OpenCart, PrestaShop and Magento.
- Custom Ecommerce solutions development in PHP.
- Development and support of the EmailSystem email marketing platform (PHP/MySQL/AJAX).
- Development and support of the SendBox SMS marketing platform (PHP/MySQL/AJAX).
- Development of the EmailSystem WordPress plugin.
- Customisations of WordPress and WordPress plugins to fit customer needs.
- Development of custom in house CRM in PHP.
- Web/mail server management via Plesk.
- Third level user support.
Jul. 2016 - Oct. 2017
- Printer quality control
- Monitor quality control
- POS systems quality control
- Printer reapairs
- Using Singular Logic Enterprise ERP
- Using Top WMS
Neda Intelligent Media
Sep. 2015 - Dec. 2015
Information Systems Analyst - Technical Consultant
- Third level user support
- Hardware problem identification and resolution (PC, Casio Fiscal Electronic Signature Devices, Lexmark and OKI printers)
- Windows XP,7,8 problem identification and resolution
- Installation, maintenance and support of Entersoft, Epsilon Net and SoftOne applications
- Automatic backup scheduling
- Requirements analysis and proposal of appropriate hardware solution
Hellenic Vehicle Industry
Aug. 2012 - Feb. 2013
Internship in the I.T. Department
- Third level user support
- Hardware problem identification and resolution
- Software (Windows XP) problem identification and resolution
- Borland Delphi 6 programming
- Oracle database management
- Partaking in the company's data assurance procedures
T.E.I. of Epirus Central Library
Sep. 2011 - Dec. 2011
- Second level user support
- Installation, administration and maintenance of wireless network
- Network problem resolution
- Microsoft Windows and library's server administration and maintenance
Technological Research Center of Epirus and Ionian Islands
Sep. 2008 - Jul. 2009
- Web portal services implementation:
A.U.Th. Research Committee
Mar. 2007 - Jun. 2008
Grid Infrastructure Team of A.U.Th. member
- First level user support
- Computing systems and network administration
- HellasGrid CA & SEE-GRID CA support
Mar. 2006 - Apr. 2006
Participation in a training course with the MAGEUR business management game
8-11 May 2012
- 15-hour training course by Dick de Vries, lecturer at Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen, The Netherlands
Pre-graduate assistant without pay on the teaching of "Applied Informatics Lab" in the Physics department of A.U.Th.
Sep. 2002 - Jun. 2008
- Teaching of:
- Generic Computer Usage
- Microsoft Word
Participation in the volunteer support team of the Department's Computer Lab at the Department of Physics of the School of Science of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Sep. 2003 - Jun. 2008
- First level user support.
24.04.2013Informatics BSCBachelor's Degree Informatics at Department of Computer Science and Telecommunications of the T.E.I. of Epirus.
Grade: 8.6/10 (Honors)
Thesis: Biological Data Management Web Application using Ruby on Rails
24.07.2002DELF 1er Degré
03.03. 2001Proficiency from the University of Michigan